Saturday, September 29, 2012

Still no internet, on class overload...

Well, I still have no internet at home so I'm stuck going to coffee shops to get my homework done and I'm putting it off to type this out... I'm overload with homework this week and it's the second week of class... it makes me wonder what the rest of the school year is going to look like. I've been wondering a lot lately if I made the right choice to move out here, since things haven't been working out. I still have no job and I'm not sure how things are going to work out in the next couple of days...

I'm loving school, it's just a lot of information that's been thrown at me at one time. I'm still trying to get into the grove of things. I love the teaches and the culture of honor that the school is instilling us with, and the example that they are in place for us to follow. They are all pushing us to be the best we can be, as cheesy as that sounds.

I'm still homesick. I miss the heat and the south so much, and my friends and family back home. I've been sick the last few days and it's been a reminder how far from home I am... I'm settling in here but it doesn't feel like home here. I miss the Georgia fall and sweet tea, and being ma'amed....

I'm 26 now.... I don't know if my birthday had happened last post but it was pretty awesome, I got to see the redwoods, and walk to the edge of a cliff. We also had a HUGE banana spit, and a bonfire that night at the beach. Oh, and got a free breakfast that morning. My roommates made me breakfast in bed the following morning.

Well, that's all I have time for... I need to finish up here and get back to bed.

No comments: