Tuesday, January 29, 2008

I've gotten in the habit in blogging a lot lately

Life's been kind of crazy and it doesn't show any sign of stopping anytime soon. The past few weeks all I've wanted was to wake up from this nightmare I've been having. Too bad I haven't. I've had to make the best of what's left of my life and move forward. Sometimes it's hardest choices to make are the best ones for us. I starting to learn that plans have to be flexible because nothing goes according to plan. I've also learned that sometimes when you need someone the most they'll walk out and people are rarely who you thought they were. This past year has been full of big life lessons and I'm a better person because of it even though the year has left me with a lot of heartache.

The only absolute in life is God and sometimes He has hard lessons to teach. He doesn't call us to an easy life, just look at Job and all he went though or read the poem about footprints. Both of which I'm starting to see in a new light. I wish God would share the big picture with me so I would know where to go from here and not get hung up on the small things. I wish I knew what He was thinking most days.

Lastly, I'm not waiting for you to call... and I'm not going to call you. I don't have any fight in me to fight for us it's taking everything in me just to get out of bed in the morning. If you want us to save our friendship you know my number. But I'm not going to put my life on hold waiting for you. I doubt that you even read this anyway.

No comments: