Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Family... just a six letter word?

Saying things on the internet is a tricky thing. Something meant to be a fact can come off sounding harsh and pointed or something funny can come off as sounding upsetting. Online chatting and emails are hard to read because the tone and facial expression are not there to help guide us to what the speaker is trying to say. It can be a lot like reading a book or short story one can find many themes and take the text many different ways. It doesn't take much to for a misunderstanding to happen we are complex and each read things differently, it's what keeps the world from being boring. When a misunderstanding happens the best way I have found to deal with it is to talk it over with the person. That's all I'm saying on the subject.

In other news my mom and step dad are getting a divorce. I really wish I could say I never saw this coming or that I wish it wasn't happening but to be honset I'm kinda glad. While I don't believe in divorce and I think people should work out their problems there comes a time when you learn that people won't change if they don't want to change. The next few months will be bumpy but I'm praying that God will help us all through this. We all have our own thoughts and feelings about this.

No comments: