Wednesday, November 02, 2005

A Sunday School Reminder

I have to start this off by saying that I love Ms. Char like my mom and thank you for letting me crash at Ashley's last night when I didn't want to go home. This morning Ms. Char told me that the only one we should worry about pleasing is God and every one else is secondary. It's a simple lesson that we are taught in Sunday school but it's been on my mind all day. Sometimes we get so caught up in pleasing everybody and trying to making everyone happy that we forget that we should be praising God in all we do. I know that I forget that almost everyday. I get wrapped up in my own world and I forget to let God be an active part in it. Finding God's will for my life is something I need to do these next few months as I start looking for a college (again) and making plans for next school year.

Here's part of a song that's been floating around in my head today as well:
Anyone
- Justin Rosolino


And they say blessed are the ones who live in poverty
When you'’re beaten down and bruised, and you got nothing more to loose
and blessed are the ones who can'’t seem to hide their frailty
Cause for them, love is much easier to choose

No comments: