Monday, October 17, 2005

Weekend of fun...


This weekend was so much fun. Gold Rush this Saturday was cool... booths with lots of artsy fartsy things and tons of junk food. I met a guy there that shared my love of Sharpies... he ever drew me with the world's biggest sharpie. Oktoberfest was not what I was thinking it would be but it was still okay. Drunk guys hitting on me is always fun. I think Ashley and I and the people we where with were the only people over 18 sober. I think the only way drunk people aren't annoying are when you are as drunk as they are. I almost got a tattoo but the place we went to was kinda shady... not clean and I don't think the guy doing the tattoos was all that sober so I think I will go sometime in the next few weeks to a place I like and get one done. All in all this weekend was fun.

No comments: