Friday, August 29, 2008

God and I...

So I realized the other day that God and I haven't really been talking much lately. I guess it started after a few months after Noah died when everything just seemed to fall apart. I used to spend my time just talking to God like he was in the room with me. I know it sounds odd but that was my way of praying, I would tell Him everything from what I was thinking and feeling to my plans for the day to what I was thinking about doing for super. Now I'm lucky if I pray at all or about anything. I tend to start but it's just not the same. I don't how it happened. Maybe I have lost my faith afterall. I used to know where I stood but now I'm not so sure. I mean I haven't been to church in months and I don't where my heart is in the matter. My heart hurts so much that closing it down seems like the easiest thing to do right now.

No comments: