Saturday, August 19, 2006

Tests.

I believe that God tests us through out our life... I believe he does it for many reasons but the biggest two, I believe, are faith and t help us grow. This past month has felt like one big test of faith for me. I needed a job and then the day after praying for one I get one. I get a power bill and I'm wondering how to pay it and I make enough in tips in a day to pay for it. I've been sick but I was only out of work for a day and I'm feeling a lot better now than I was even yesterday. I've been struggling with my faith this week and I don't know why... maybe because I've been feeling attacked and doubting moving here. I know I could just pack up and go home and that Legacy would take me back. That would be giving up faith and running away. That's not me. I'm not saying I know how the bills will get paid at the end of this month but I know in one way or another they will be... God has my back, I have faith that He does and nothing can take that way right now... it's what I'm holding onto at 1:40 in the morning when I should be in bed asleep. I'm not saying everything will be perfect but I do know that everything will be okay.

No comments: