Monday, May 29, 2006

For now an update on me...

My life has been busy as of late and it shows no signs in slowing down at all. Which is a good thing because I'm happy with where I am in my life. I'm looking forward to moving out this summer and starting a life in Columbus. I can't wait for Younglife to start up and so many other things. Work is growing on me and I really hate that I am going to have to leave it but at the same time I know that I can go back at work there this Christmas. It's hard to believe that this year is halfway over and it's been a year since I graduated. So many things have changed this year and as much as I hate change I know that everything that has happened has happened for a reason. If you told me a year ago where I would be today I would have laughed. It's okay though I know God is in this mess that is my life and that's what keeps me sane.

No comments: