Thursday, January 26, 2006

Food for thought....

So I ran across this quote today in my head "No guy is worth you tears and the one who is won't make you cry." I at first thought I was like "This is true!" but as it rolled around among the rocks I started to re- think it. I thought of a night where I was crying on the phone to my best guy friend at the time because I felt like I was losing him as a friend. Was that guy worth those tears... yes he was. While the friendship didn't end that night, it did later and I still think he was worth those tears. I guess in some way that was just me mourning the loss of a friendship. Now there are some guys I would never cry over or I feel that my tears were wasted on them but I feel when you care deeply for someone and you loose them suddenly (or not so suddenly) they are worth the tears because they were worth the time and there was feeling there.

No comments: