Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Time for a real update.

So lately I've been struggling with my faith... there I said it. I find that when I am struggling the most it's hard for me to let other people know because I feel as though I have failed in some way even though I know it's not true. Someone told me once that when we give our life to God and make Him our only focus everything else seems to fall into place. So I am going to try... again. Sometimes I feel as though my walk with God isn't so much as a walk than as it is me falling down time and time again even though I know it is not true. I also find it is hard to ask for people to pray for me, just me and not an issue going on. So if you feel so inclined please send a prayer up for me. I'll leave you with my favorite verse because it's been on my heart and I find that it is a hard lesson to learn. "Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen." Ephesians 5:29

No comments: