Wednesday, December 07, 2005

I swear I used to like Christmas...

1. Colored lights or white lights? I don't like either of them.

2. Real tree or fake tree? I hate Christmas Trees.

3. What is your least favorite thing about the holidays? The crowds that are everywhere and all the noise...

4. What is the one thing that you would like to see under the tree this year? Keys to a new car... duh!

5. What is your favorite thing to do/build in the snow? What's this snow stuff you speak of?

6. What is your favorite holiday drink? Hot Cocoa

7. What is your favorite holiday smell? I don't have one.

8. Who is your favorite reindeer? Eh...

9. What is your Christmas Eve ritual? Don't have one.

10. Are you a Friday after Thanksgiving shopper? In past years yes.

11. What is your favorite holiday food? I don't have one.

12. How did you find out that Santa wasn't real? I don't remember ever really believing.

13. Who do you want to be under the mistletoe with? Alex... haha

14. Have you bought all your presents yet? Nope.

15. Do you spend Christmas with a lot of family? Not really.

16. Do you still make snowmen and snow angels? Again what is snow?

17. Do you still have snow ball fights? See above.

18. What's your favorite Christmas movie? I hate Christmas movies.

19. What do you plan to do for New Year's Eve? In Atlanta watching the peach drop... at least that is my plans as of now.

20. What's the weirdest thing you've ever got for Christmas? II got a bra one year.

21. What's the most expensive thing you've gotten for Christmas? I don't know.

22. How early do you wake up on Christmas morning? When ever my bothers wake me up... I'd rather sleep but they always drag me out of bed.

23. What do you usually get in your stocking? Little goodies and candy.

No comments: